SWING FEEDER R3 POLYMER TUBE WTF
Ad-libitum pan with tube mechanism for weaned and fattening pigs
The Swing Feeder R3 Polymer Tube WTF is an ad-libitum hopper with swivel mechanism and adjustable flow.
Accessible from both sides, it includes the option of feeding newly weaned and fattening animals with feed in the centre of the dish and water on the sides. Having separate feed and water makes it easier to handle dry food in the pipe.
- Rounded dish without corners where feed can gather
- Dish that separates feed from water
- Quick, easy and user-friendly adjustment
- Wide outer diameter pipe to the hopper, which turns easily in natural imitation of rooting action
- Monoblock construction with inserted pipes
- Hopper designed to facilitate flow of feed with wide diameter outlet
- Upper loading nozzle slanted to one side
The objective of applying creep feeding techniques (supplementing the food of suckling piglets with feed), is to get them to start eating solid feed as soon as possible. This will produce more homogeneous piglets with higher weights, and most important, that can better...Read more
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.Contact us
Download the catalogue
Download Rotecna product catalogue and find all our product codes in a single document.Download PDF