Innovative solutions in pig equipment
We help pig farmers around the world to produce healthy animals with greater well-being in a more efficient, sustainable and profitable way. We manufacture equipment, intelligent feeding systems and treatments for the valorization of slurry.
In order to continue increasing our customers' profits we need to constantly evolve and invest in new products and solutions that are increasingly more innovative and efficient.
This philosophy has won us the confidence of farmers all around the world. In order to maintain and expand this leading position, we must always be willing to go further, to expand our horizons, and not think twice about taking things to the next level.
Evofeed, multiphase feed control system
Health, the main challenge for the swine sector in Guatemala
65.7% of the Guatemalan pig sector is concentrated in technified farms, while the rest (34.3%) is on family or backyard farms.
Costa Rica advances towards the technification of the sector
The surge in imports, the opening of new markets and the growth in pork consumption have led Costa Rica's pork sector to expand towards a more ambitious and technical industry.
Innovation and experience
Innovation has been a driving force for us, and this has helped to consolidate our position as a leading company in our sector. Our 25 years of experience working in the field have allowed us to grow and develop as a company.
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.
If your company wants to help its clients to develop their business model in all aspects, contributing to create a profitable and lasting business in every way, do not hesitate to contact us.Contact us
Work with us
We are a company in constant growth; we seek partners and talent that can form part of our team.Send us your CV