Nest cover for piglets in farrowing phase
The Ni-2 Mobile facilitates the maintenance of a microclimate that is optimal for piglets in farrowing phase without affecting the comfort of the sow, meaning room temperature can be reduced and keeping her away from the heat source that insulates the piglets.
Especially recommended in cases when its use is only needed temporarily or occasionally, as they are easily transportable and do not require any fixed installation.
- 50 cm Open
- 50 cm Closed
- 40 cm Open
- Transportable and easy to position
- Quickly and easily adjustable height
- Opening for lamp with airtight connection
- Keeps barns at a lower temperature and reduces the intensity of the heat sources for the piglets
- No ribs that make cleaning difficult
- Lightweight and resistant monoblock structure
The transition diet must always be gradual and gentle, to facilitate the difficulty in adapting and the development of the digestive and immune systems. Changing from milk, whose energy and protein values are of great biological value, to feed in which carbohydrates are the main...Read more
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.Contact us
Download the catalogue
Download Rotecna product catalogue and find all our product codes in a single document.Download PDF