Ad-libitum pan with swivel mechanism for farrowing sows
The Sow Feeder is an ad-libitum hopper with adjustable flow mechanism to feed farrowing sows. Adding water to the feed increases the intake rate and the consumption of feed and water. Can be installed under a dispenser to limit the maximum daily ration.
It is a variant of Rotecna's first ever product, which was first produced in the late eighties.
- Sow Feeder without water
- Rounded dish without corners where feed can gather.
- Tilted nipple (optional), which can be fitted to both sides of the pan.
- Quick, easy and user-friendly adjustment.
- Easily activated swivel mechanism that simulates natural rooting action
- Mechanism out of reach of the water so as not to get blocked by excess moisture
- High capacity hopper designed to facilitate flow of feed.
The transition diet must always be gradual and gentle, to facilitate the difficulty in adapting and the development of the digestive and immune systems. Changing from milk, whose energy and protein values are of great biological value, to feed in which carbohydrates are the main...Read more
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.Contact us
Download the catalogue
Download Rotecna product catalogue and find all our product codes in a single document.Download PDF