MULTIPHASE FEED CONTROL SYSTEM
The Evofeed multiphase feed control system facilitates the gradual transition from one feed to another by mixing them, thereby improving adaptation and reducing piglet digestive problems. The Evofeed multiphase feed control system handles the pace of the feed delivery system motors from the silo of each feed to the system that dispenses them in the room. This allows managing the volume itself of the feed that is allocated from each feed to the animals and, in the flow from one type of feed to another, generate mixtures that progressively lessen the ratio of feed to be removed and increase the percentage of feed to be introduced.
- Automatic multiphase feeding system with a sensible and straightforward method.
- No scales or pneumatic valves required.
- The fodder flows through separate lines until it enters the room. This is why the fodder mixture is made in the room itself, avoiding excess.
- It is not necessary to predict the expenditure of each type of feed per room.
- Automatic and homogeneous mixing of the different fodder.
- It only dispenses food in places with animals.
- It regulates the output of feed given.
- It allows noting the losses of piglets.
- It will enable applying different curves adapted to the demands of the animals in each room according to age, size, gender…
Low production costs and good health status support pig growth in Argentina.Read more
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.Contact us
Download the catalogue
Download Rotecna product catalogue and find all our product codes in a single document.Download PDF