SWING FEEDER MIX WEANER
Ad-libitum pan with swivel mechanism for weaned pigs.
The Swing Feeder R3 Mix Weaner is an ad-libitum hopper with swivel mechanism and adjustable flow.
Accessible from both sides, it can be used to feed newly weaned and fattening pigs with feed in the centre of the dish and water on the sides. Separating the feed and water makes feed easier to handle.
The Swing Feeder generation was launched in 1996 with a revolutionary mechanism that solved the problems with smaller animals adapting.
- Rounded dish without corners where feed can gather
- Dish that separates feed from water
- Quick, easy and user-friendly adjustment
- Easily activated swivel mechanism that imitates natural rooting action
- Mechanism out of reach of water so as not to get blocked by excess moisture.
- Monoblock construction with inserted pipes
- Hopper designed to facilitate flow of feed
- Upper loading nozzle slanted to one side
65.7% of the Guatemalan pig sector is concentrated in technified farms, while the rest (34.3%) is on family or backyard farms.Read more
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.Contact us
Download the catalogue
Download Rotecna product catalogue and find all our product codes in a single document.Download PDF