SWING FEEDER R3 WET WTF
Ad-libitum pan with swivel mechanism for weaned and fattening pigs
The Swing Feeder R3 Wet WTF is an ad-libitum hopper with swivel mechanism and adjustable flow. Accessible from both sides, it is used to feed newly weaned and fattening animals with feed in the centre of the dish and water on the sides.
Adding water to the feed increases the intake and consumption rate.
The Swing Feeder generation was launched in 1996 with a revolutionary mechanism that solved the problems with smaller animals adapting.
- Rounded dish without corners where feed can gather.
- Dish for mixing feed and water in the same space
- Quick, easy and user-friendly adjustment
- Easily activated swivel mechanism that simulates natural rooting action
- Mechanism out of reach of the water so as not to get blocked by excess moisture
- Monoblock construction with inserted pipes
- Hopper designed to facilitate flow of feed
- Upper loading nozzle slanted to one side
SWING R3 BASE BRACKET
Base extender for fastening to concrete slats
With the aim of protecting pig farms from the major impact on the sector of the entry of serious diseases, biosecurity is gaining ground as one of the topics of greatest relevance to the future of the sector. Given this scenario, veterinarian and a biosecurity advisory Josep Casanovas...Read more
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.Contact us
Download the catalogue
Download Rotecna product catalogue and find all our product codes in a single document.Download PDF