GROW FEEDER MAXI STOP
Ad-libitum pan with swivel mechanism for fattening pigs
The Maxi Grow Feeder is an ad-libitum fattening hopper swing mechanism and adjustable water flow. Includes system to ensure closure of the hopper regardless of feed particle size. With front access, the hopper offers the option of adding water to the feed in the pan itself, which increases speed of intake and consumption. When Rotecna launched in 1996, the Maxi Grow Feeder was the first hopper in the world for pigs manufactured using injection.
- Rounded dish without corners where feed can gather
- Tilted nipple, which can be fitted to both sides of the pan
- Quick, easy and user-friendly adjustment
- Easily activated swivel mechanism that simulates natural rooting action
- Mechanism with opening system
- Mechanism out of reach of the water so as not to get blocked by excess moisture
- Manufactured in a single piece
- High capacity hopper designed to facilitate flow of feed.
Meat production in German commercial slaughterhouses declined in the financial year 2018. The Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) reported that, compared to the previous year, productivity fell by 1.5%, reaching 8 million tonnes.Read more
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.Contact us
Download the catalogue
Download Rotecna product catalogue and find all our product codes in a single document.Download PDF