Ad-libitum pan with swivel mechanism for fattening pigs
The TR2 is an ad-libitum fattening hopper with mezzaluna and adjustable flow. With front access, this is a feed hopper without the option of adding water in the dish.
Dry feed is simple and easy to manage. Leader in its category for plastic injection.
- Rounded dishes without corners where feed can gather
- Dishes with waste-proof rims
- 'V' shaped pans; so animals can eat comfortably without competing no matter how large they are
- Quick, easy and user-friendly adjustment
- Mezzaluna with protected control
- Easy access to animal feed without the need to trigger mechanisms
- Made in one piece
- High capacity hopper designed to facilitate flow of feed
The objective of applying creep feeding techniques (supplementing the food of suckling piglets with feed), is to get them to start eating solid feed as soon as possible. This will produce more homogeneous piglets with higher weights, and most important, that can better...Read more
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.Contact us
Download the catalogue
Download Rotecna product catalogue and find all our product codes in a single document.Download PDF