Ad-libitum pan with swivel tray mechanism for fattening pigs
The SF3D WTF is an ad-libitum hopper for fattening pigs with moving tray and adjustable flow that is accessible from both sides. It is used for dry feed with the option of adding water on the dish itself, which increases the intake and consumption rate. Leader in its category for plastic injection.
- Without water
- Three separate dishes, rounded without corners that animals cannot reach where feed can gather
- Animals can eat dry feed directly from the tray or it can be mixed with water in the pan
- Large feeding space so animals can eat comfortably without competing no matter how large they are
- Double water option with one nipple per pan or water level valve kit
- Easy and precise control with option of activation by electric screwdriver
- Option of four-position telescopic mechanism to adapt the height of the tray to the size of the animals
- Easily activated moving tray mechanism that simulates natural rooting action
- Mechanism out of reach of the water so as not to be blocked by excess moisture.
- High capacity hopper designed to facilitate flow of feed
SF3D PANEL BRACKET
Allows fixing the side of the feeder to 50mm panels.
Since the start of the Covid-19 health crisis, Rotecna has had a Monitoring and Action Committee. Besides, antibody tests have been carried out on all workers.Read more
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.Contact us
Download the catalogue
Download Rotecna product catalogue and find all our product codes in a single document.Download PDF