GROW FEEDER MAXI
Ad-libitum pan with swivel mechanism for fattening pigs
The Maxi Grow Feeder is an ad-libitum fattening hopper with swing mechanism and adjustable water flow. With front access, the hopper offers the possibility of adding water to the feed in the dish itself, which increases speed of intake and consumption.
When Rotecna launched in 1996, the Maxi Grow Feeder was the first hopper in the world for pigs manufactured using injection.
- Without water
- With counter-ramp
- Rounded dish without corners where feed can gather
- Tilted nipple, which can be fitted to both sides of the pan
- Quick, easy and user-friendly adjustment
- Easily activated swivel mechanism that simulates natural rooting action
- Mechanism with opening system
- Mechanism out of reach of the water so as not to get blocked by excess moisture
- Manufactured in a single piece
- High capacity hopper designed to facilitate flow of feed.
Shutter to completely close hoppers regardless of feed particle size
Spain is the leading supplier of pork for France, with more than 315,000 tonnes per year.Read more
We work with an extensive worldwide distribution network so you can find all of our products in your region.Contact us
Download the catalogue
Download Rotecna product catalogue and find all our product codes in a single document.Download PDF